1st World View Forum 1st World View Home Page About 1st World View 1st World View Forum Contact 1st World View
Search Forum Forum FAQ
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: drmeadowsny Subject: Do Filipinas Make The Best Wives
ableadams

posted on 04-07-2020 at 12:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Do Filipinas Make The Best Wives

I am a 60 year old male, a widower, and I have to say that women of the Philippines seem to make the most excellent wives of all. I am not married to a Filipina, but several close friends of mine brought home wives from Cebu and have been very happilly married, with children, for many years. Filipinas are typically devout Catholics, faithful, selfless, and quite lovely all the way around.

I was wondering if anyone else on this forum has experienced the same about Philippine women?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ableadams (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
issacc1965

posted on 04-20-2020 at 13:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Philippine Women Best Wives

Best is subjective, so it all depends on the person. I have found some Philippine women to be pushy. Others, not so.

I've never been to the Philippines. My opinion is only because I grew up in a very catholic area and Philippine women and men were everywhere, especially on Sundays. Their kids always seemed well-behaved. And Philippine women are pretty family oriented.

If you are happy with a Filipina, or Philippine woman, I guess you are doing well.

Congratulations.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By issacc1965 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
drmeadowsny

posted on 06-23-2020 at 07:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Philippine women make good wives

I had the honor of serving with a Marine named Alex Santos during Vietnam. Alex was born and raised in the Philippines and chose to become a naturalized American before entering military service. We became fast friends and I have met and known his family, including many indirect relatives, for years.

I have always believed that Alex has the best example of a good marriage of anyone I've ever known. His wife is an angel. Not only is she beautiful on the outside, but amazingly even more beautiful on the inside.

Their children (all boys) each married women from the Cebu area of the Philippines, and I have to say they are happy and strong in their devotions to one another.

Yes, Philippine women make good wives. I've seen it for myself for more than fifty years.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By drmeadowsny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.034 seconds, 10 queries

1st world view news & blogs reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against 1st world view news & blogs. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in 1st world view news & blogs