1st World View Forum 1st World View Home Page About 1st World View 1st World View Forum Contact 1st World View
Search Forum Forum FAQ
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: codybiltmore Subject: website??
bigdaddy71978

posted on 08-14-2013 at 15:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
website??

Hello. I am wondering if anyone else has used the website e-Russian-brides.net??? Is it a legit website with real ladies or a scam website? Any info would be greatly appreciated!Every time I click on the link to upgrade my account (several ladies have emailed me there, though none I'm really interested in). Everytime it goes to "certificate errors" page opens up and recommends not continueing to that webpage.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigdaddy71978 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nickivanov

posted on 03-16-2016 at 14:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Try a different website

These things are quite tricky. I think its a scam to be honest, I think everyone needs to be very careful with these sort of web-sites, there are tons and tons of fake accounts and other problems with web-sites that don't run smoothly. I don't how I can help fixing that problem you mentioned with the upgrading but I myself use romancecompass.com which seems to run very smoothly with no trouble at all. Maybe just switch to a different dating website. Hope that helps
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nickivanov (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nickivanov

posted on 03-16-2016 at 14:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
try a different website

I don't really know how I can help with the upgrade problem but perhaps try to just switch to a different website. I am on romancecompass, google it. That seems to be running very smoothly and I'm getting quite a few messages myself. It might be a scam maybe cause there are tons and tons of them out there
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nickivanov (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
drmeadowsny

posted on 06-23-2020 at 16:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
About dating websites

I previously have looked at the site mentioned above and found it to be like many, lacking information at an easy glance.

Let me say, a few simple rules-of-thumb make delving into dating or tour comany websites much easier.

1. How long has the company existed. The business should publicize their initial date of business, or else they hide it because they have not been around for long. The company I have chosen to use has been on the internet since 1995.
2. How much information is available with a simple click. You should not need to work like a detective to unearth pertinent information about the company, its process, and its track record.
3. The website should provide testimonials from its clients, not just in print but moreso videos. The company I will use has thousands (really) of client video testimonials from average people who offer their time to give personal testimony about the experience.
4. Who owns the company, this is a good sign when provided. The site I visit now, almost exclusively, gives the names of its executives, their backgrounds, and a method to contact them directly.

Good business is done this way. If information is not easilly found, that is likely due to it not being provided to hide something.

I will not mention the company I have decided to use because I am told it looks like spamming to do so. Just take a look around for the oldest existing company on the internet and you will find it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By drmeadowsny (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
codybiltmore

posted on 06-23-2020 at 18:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A Foreign Affair

I read your posts before. You are talking about A Foreign Affair. I checked, they started in 1995.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By codybiltmore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.013 seconds, 12 queries

1st world view news & blogs reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against 1st world view news & blogs. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in 1st world view news & blogs