1st World View Forum 1st World View Home Page About 1st World View 1st World View Forum Contact 1st World View
Search Forum Forum FAQ
Register or...  
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

You Are Not Registered Or Not Logged In
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features. You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: joelunchbox Subject: her visiting here
joelunchbox

posted on 06-08-2004 at 01:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
her visiting here

Can someone tell me what the terminology is for an airline ticket that can only be picked up and if not used be refunded?
If this Romanian girl is a scam, she sure comes across as a real person. She wants to visit, I would like to help BUT would like to cover my butt if possible. Thanks much!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By joelunchbox (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
KenAFA

posted on 06-08-2004 at 01:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Term

E-ticket I think is the term your are looking for. Please what ever you do or she says don't send cash.
If you can not get a e-ticket you can always call to a travel agency in her city and buy the ticket with a credit card.
Then if she does not use it you can get a refund and she can not cash it in.
By the way how did she say she can get a visa?? A tourist visa is almost impossible to get.
My advice, it is much better to go see her then have her come here. At least if it does not work out you get a nice trip out of it and may meet some other really nice ladies.

Ken
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By KenAFA (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
joelunchbox

posted on 06-08-2004 at 02:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
more info...

I have tried to do my homework--it seems easier to travel out of romania than russia. I have had hints around money but no direct requests. If she is a fake, she is a good one.... Before I started any of this, I made a decision to be ready to visit and I have offered to go to romania(actually transylvania-so that would be neat) and she hasn't told me not to... Thanks for the E-ticket info--I hate not knowing what to ask for!!! I am also writing a girl in Siberia, and again, if that is a scam, it is a really good one-just hints about money and doesn't get upset when no money is sent...I really hope one of them turns out to be real--if so, she is a keeper!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By joelunchbox (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

1st world view news & blogs reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against 1st world view news & blogs. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in 1st world view news & blogs